Get IFSC Code to Bank Details
Find Bank Branch Details/Address/MICR Code By IFSC Code
Type IFSC code to Know Branch Details of any Bank in India Find IFSC, MICR Codes, Address, All Bank Branches in India, for NEFT, RTGS, ECS Transactions.
IFSC Code is short for Indian Financial System Code and represents the 11 digit character that you can usually see on your bank’s cheque leaves, or other bank sponsored material. This 11 character code helps identify the individual bank branches that participate in the various online money transfer options like NEFT and RTGS.
Tips to search by IFSC Codes
- IFSC code is 11 characters in size.
- IFSC code is Alphanumeric and contains a combination of alphabets and numbers.
- First 4 characters are alphabetic characters representing the bank name. A list is given below for reference.
- 5th character is 0 (zero) and reserved for future use.
- Last 6 characters are usually numbers but can also be alphabets. These represent a branch of the bank.